|(Summer & Winter including Saturdays)|
|Playway to K.G.||9:15 am - 1:15 pm|
|Classes I to X||8:15 am - 2:15 pm|
|** All Saturdays are off for classes play way to II.||** 2nd Saturday & 4th will be off for classes III-X.|
LEAVE OR ABSENCE
- Leave application to be given on line Leave Application Form.
- Name will be struck off if the child is absent without any information for 5 consecutive days.
- Absentees on the first day of the session are likely to loose their seats unless there is prior written information.
- Students have to submit medical certificate for the following diseases.
- Whooping Cough
- For withdrawal – One month notice in writing otherwise parents have to pay the fee for entire quarter.
- For Transfer Certificate –
- To be applied in writing ( 15 days in advance )
- All dues to be paid in full.
- Library books to be returned.
** Parents should themselves get the signature of the D.E.O if needed on the S.L.C.
- A pupil can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Disciplinary -> Dissatisfactory progress in studies.
- Accumulation of tuition and bus arrears.
- No fancy hair styles are allowed to school.
- Girls are not allowed to use the nail paint, henna, colourful hair bands or hair pins.
- All clothing articles worn by the student should bear the name, class and section of the child for easy identification.
- Uniform defaulters will be penalized.
- ** No formal examination for classes Play way to II.
- ** The learning graph of the children is established by the teacher on a day to day basis.
Class III – X F.A.’s – FAI, FAII, FAIII, FAIV
Class III – X S.A.’s – SAI, SAII
** Criteria for evaluation are pen paper test, project, notebooks and activities.
- Fee to be deposited quarterly before the 10th of every quarter.
- The School dues can be paid in cash in the bank only
- A late fee fine of Rs. 100/- per day shall be levied after the lapse of the last date for the receipt of fee for each quarter.
- If a student fails to pay the School dues for 30 days from the due date, his/her name will be struck off from the school rolls.
- The school fee can be deposited in any of the following branches of AXIS BANK as per the school Fee Booklet.
- Fee booklet will be issued only once by the school in case of a loss of fee booklet will be re-issued upon the payment of a fine of Rs. 100/-
Instructions for Payment of Fees through online Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card :
- Please deposit the fee on or before the stipulated date i.e. 10th of every quarter.
- While making ONLINE PAYMENT kindly keep it in mind, any kind of charges if occurs will be borne by the depositer.
** Please deposit the school fee in our authorized school Bank through online payment or cash only. Please avoid making payment through cheque as it becomes difficult for our account section to reconciliate.
MOHALI: SCF. 113-114, Phase VII, Mohali (Main Branch), SCO: 2, Phase V, Mohali
MOHALI: Axis Bank, Sector 70, Mohali
KHARAR: Village-Ballomajra, Main Road, Near Gurudwara, Kharar
Chandigarh: SCO: 343-344, Sector 35B, Chandigarh